Shakedown , Copyright © 2002 by Kenneth R. Timmerman, Regnery Publishing Inc., Washington, D.C.
In these days of the Obama presidency, when the race card is so flippantly and fraudulently tossed around in all things Obama, attacking a black man’s integrity is tantamount to a hate crime. However, I believe in being an equal opportunity expositor of the truth. I have dressed down quite a few white men, and even mentioned in passing their failures to protect the rights of all citizens regardless of color. In the future, I have much more to say about such things. But, it’s unfair to say that it’s always the white man who has oppressed the black man. In the beginning of the slave trade, African tribes sold other African tribes, and even sometimes, when politics demanded it, sold their own. In the story of Jesse Jackson, as exposed by Mr. Timmerman, this story comes full circle.
In Shakedown, we learn that:
- Jackson was not present when M. L. King was killed, but managed to stage it for the media that King “died in my arms” in order to steal the movement from the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Although Jackson was raised in a middle-class family and had ample opportunities to excel, he created and disseminated a fallacious history of a poor, underprivileged childhood. (Sound familiar, Barry?)
- Jackson did not even finish the first year of his seminary training, was not endorsed by the leaders of his church body, and only became a “reverend” through political arm twisting. He almost never was present in the church of which he was allegedly the pastor.
- Jackson is a Jew hater and a terrorist sympathizer.
- Jackson derived his early political “muscle” from his ties with the Black P. Stone Nation, south Chicago’s ruling gang. He used this initially to shake down local black businesses for capital to build his organization.
- Jackson used his political muscle to extort millions of dollars from major corporations as pay-offs to prevent him from leveling frivolous, protracted lawsuits.
- Jackson used an intricate legal web of corporations to siphon money from his non-profit organizations into his own pocket.
- Jackson used intimidation tactics in order to get Clinton to attach him to the diplomatic core in Africa. In his dealings with emerging African democracies, Jackson backed tyrannical coups in exchange for money and business pay-offs. The result of his betrayal was tens of thousands of innocent deaths of his “African brothers”.
In short, Jesse Jackson was definitely preferential of one color. But it is not black, it is green. From the very beginning, his intention was to sell his own people into slavery in exchange for the almighty dollar. He even sold out his friends and family when necessary. It would be nice to believe that he is an anomaly. Unfortunately, we can see, even from his dealings with others that are described in this book, that this is standard operating procedure for a lot of politicians.
There are others who have recently burst on the scene from the cesspool that is Chicago politics. These people also throw around the race card. I believe one would do well to not accept these people at face value. Certainly, Jackson has been on the scene for quite some time. I grew up with him in the spotlight. It’s quite amazing that this Teflon “civil rights” leader managed to escape major public scrutiny for decades, when one writer managed to dig up 400 pages of dirt. It makes you wonder what else is being swept under the rug in regard to other “black” leaders “from Chicago”.
I’m going to have to give this one five stars. It’s a seriously long read. Sometimes there are so many facts, that one can hardly move forward through the sea of data. There are 48 pages of footnotes! If I’d have to mark it down at all, it would be for it’s lack of brevity. But, when one undertakes to expose a racial icon such as Mr. Jackson, it’s hard to pull any punches. So, for the sake of there being no doubt about the subject, the length is warranted. Mr. Jackson can take some solace in the fact that his P.U.S.H program never really helped any poor black students to read. His constituency probably won’t be able to read this book and know him for what he really is. The educated people know differently.
- Culture of Corruption… IL State Workers Forced to Attend Pelosi-Jackson Dinner on Taxpayer Dime (thegatewaypundit.com)